Hail Sister Moon! Hail Loki!

 First, Blessed Full Moon, yall!

Second, look at what arrived yesterday!


For the psychic part of my business, I accept cash and trades.  Usually for non-local strangers, the trade option is my Amazon Wishlist (wish I could do an Etsy wishlist!  I heard they have a mobile app, but I hate dealing with my phone).  But this artist reached out to me asking to trade art for a reading.  After mulling it over and talking to my guides, I decided to take a chance, after all they were taking one on me.

I'm really glad that I did.  Cameron was wonderful for work with.  Given that I had never traded art for a reading, I gave them mostly free range for this piece.  They said that they were trained in digital and other mediums.  I said that I love bright colors, Loki and/or a fox, and whatever size and medium they wanted to do.  

Yesterday came a little cute fox drawing on the envelope and this high quality, approx 8.5x11 inch piece of Loki.  Also, the foxes eyes are a lot like mine, and I'm not sure if that was intentional, but I sure do love that detail.

So much better in-person!  

Hail Loki!

- Dedicant and Hearth Keeper Foxlyn

Comments