Submitted and Mostly Done

 There we go, not only did I submit Essay #9 on Friday, but I just mostly finished my Vestalia ritual, which can be found in the Rituals page.  It is mostly done, I just have to figure out the Working part, other than blessing black salt and sprinkling it about my property part.  Oh, and also find a Vesta prayer that I like for this rite.  Because this is my 10th Vestalia, I want to do something else special for it.  Maybe a re-dedication to Vesta and the Vestals?  Or perform some divination and see what They want from me.  I'm already a Hearth Keeper for Hestia and a Vestal--seems that as such I should probably ask what They all want.  

I won't be doing the ritual until the 9th, so I have some time to think.

Once the essay gets approved, I'll post it on the Dedicant Path Essays page, too.  I hope it gets reviewed soon.  I need to know if it passes before I start on the next.  I spent a month working Essay 9, mostly because of writer's block and overthinking.  I'm hoping for no revisions.  Fingers crossed!

- Dedicant and Hearth Keeper Foxlyn

Comments